Wastewater Engineering Manager
Job Description ID 27823
Sorry, VISA / sponsorship not available
- A four-year degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering – with an NC PE registration, or ability to acquire an NC PE quickly through reciprocity
- Minimum of two years’ experience in municipal engineering water and wastewater design managing projects
- Lead a project team
- Provide technical and design services in support of water infrastructure projects
- – emphasis on wastewater
- Conduct preliminary evaluations and prepare various reports
- Produce design drawings, prepare technical specifications, and prepare permit submittals
- Maintain and develop new client relationships.
Salary is up to six figures commensurate with experience, education, and licenses
Company paid relocation
Please send resume as a word doc attachment to:
Please include your salary expectations.