VP Finance & Accounting
Job Description ID 28009
Sorry, VISA / sponsorship not available
– Full time in office
– Transportation Industry
- Must have a least a BS in Accounting or Finance – CPA a plus and MBA preferred
- A minimum of ten years’ work experience as a VP Finance Accounting or as a Senior Controller in the transportation sector of a Supply Chain, Logistics, Distribution or Manufacturing company.
- Experience must include line-item cost control supporting all transportation operations divisions
- You have excellent leadership and communication skills to develop your team
- Partner with other operations leaders in developing monthly forecasts, annual operating plans, and long-range strategic plans.
- Define and implement KPIs to drive operational goals and initiatives
- Produce KPI reporting throughout the organization to drive better visibility and a clear rationalization for spending
- Working with operations you assist them in understanding financial results and variance, identifying root causes – and implementing countermeasures to offset variances.
- Collaborate with general managers to develop metrics that drive profitability and revenue.
- Coordinate the development, monitoring, and analysis of labor, overhead, and material standards to ensure costs are appropriately stated for management reporting purposes.
- Collaborate with Project Management, Engineering, and Accounting teams to ensure project cost forecasts and costs incurred are accurately reported to enable accurate revenue and gross margin reporting and forecasts
- Orchestrate physical inventory and cycle count processes across the division
- Lead the development of capital budget and capital spending request process
Outstanding base salary and benefits
Company paid relocation.
Please send resume as a word doc attachment to:
Please include your salary expectations.