Doylestown , PA
Supply Chain Manager
Job Description ID 27832
Sorry, VISA / sponsorship not available
- A four-year degree required
- A Lean Six Sigma Certification is a plus
- A minimum of five years global manufacturing and supply change management experience.
- Your Supply Chain Leadership experience demonstrates your expertise in the following areas:
- Global Supply Chain functions
- Strong ERP/SAP
- Excellent communication / presentation skills
- Work with Executive Management, New Product Development, and Procurement and Supply Chain teams.
- Leadership of a team to ensure delivery of innovative products for the automotive aftermarket, and or electric car division.
- Position is both strategic and analytical where you identify weaknesses, and ensure processes are in place to effect change, and drive Lean and Operations Excellence.
Company Paid Lump Sum Relocation
Please send resume as a word doc attachment to:
Please include your salary expectations.