Strategic Sourcing Manager
Job Description ID 27772
Position is Hybrid and requires 25 % to 50% travel
Sorry, VISA / sponsorship not available
- A Bachelors’ Degree
- Certifications in APICS, CPIM, ISM SPSM are a plus
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience working in an automotive – OEM/Tier 1 manufacturing company – as a Global Sourcing Manager
- Experience sourcing products and components in the US.
- Sourcing in Canada, Puerto Rico, and/or the Caribbean is a plus.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- SAP Proficiency
- Microsoft Office Suite with ADVANCED SKILLS IN EXCEL
- Certifications of CPIM, CSCP, Lean Manufacturing, SIX – SIGMA Belt is a plus
As a key person of the Supply Chain team, you will work with the New Product Development and Engineering teams to identify and develop a supplier base for electronic, electro- mechanical, and mechanical components from RFQ stage to prototype to production.
- Your focus will be on the strategic global sourcing and procurement support for product and categories.
- Define the future state supply base in support of business objectives
- Ensure suppliers are meeting KPI’s – on time delivery, quality, cost, etc.,
- Monitor product line demand trends and new product development
- Individual contributor – no direct reports
Company Paid Lump Sum Relocation
Please send resume as a word doc attachment to:
Please include your salary expectations.