Strategic Category Manager
Job Description ID 27965
Must be willing to relocate to the Doylestown, PA area
Sorry, VISA / sponsorship not available
– Hybrid – in office 3 days each week.
- Four-year degree required
- A minimum of ten years Supplier Development and Procurement experience in an Automotive (OEM / Tier 1) or high-tech manufacturing industry
- Extensive experience sourcing products and components from best cost regions including USA, Puerto Rico, Canada, and the Caribbean.
- Type of previous part sourcing should include electronics, plastic parts, machined metal parts.
Must be willing to travel 25-50%.
- Identification and Development of Supplier base in North America – including USA, Canada, Puerto Rico, and the Caribbean’s.
- Strategic Sourcing
- You will manage a specific category – steel forgings, electronic assemblies, plastics, etc.
- Vendor Development
- New Product Introduction and Pricing
- Drive cost savings and supplier performance improvement in your assigned category
Lump sum company paid relocation if not within commuting distance
Excellent compensation and benefits.
Please send resume as a word doc attachment to:
Please include your salary expectations.