Sr. Maintenance Reliability Engineers
Job Description ID 27730
Sorry, VISA / sponsorship not available
- A Bachelor’s degree required in Mechanical Engineering
- At least ten years chemical process manufacturing, or petrochemical plant maintenance, or reliability engineering experience
- Mentor and provide technical guidance to maintenance engineers and management throughout the plant to ensure safe, profitable reliable operations
- Oversee equipment, lubrication, vibration analysis and mechanical reliability programs
- Advise on documentation of repair and preventative maintenance
- Be the interface with equipment manufacturers and tech support consultants
- Support Capital improvements
- Provide Analysis of failed Equipment
Lump Sum Company Paid Relocation
Base salary commensurate with experience – great benefits.
Please send resume as a word doc attachment to:
Please include your salary expectations.