Los Angeles, CA
Safety Director – Construction Industry
Job Description ID 27872
Sorry, VISA / sponsorship not available
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A minimum of ten years safety management experience in the construction industry.
- At least five years’ experience managing and developing a safety program experience within the construction industry including OSHA 500 or OSHA 510
- Construction background must include multi story buildings
- Glazing experience a plus.
- Knowledge of all federal state and local laws
- Technical skills: ProCore, Bluebeam, Smartsheet, Sage300, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Manage, develop, and maintain safety policy programs to include training, mentorship, and education to promote a strong safety culture.
- Conduct preventative care, safety, and compliance training.
- Provide employees with guidance on health and safety regarding shop facilities and project sites.
- Document safety inspection activities, reports and correspondence for rigging, tailgate topics, and safety meetings.
- Conduct safety meetings, audits, and inspections.
- Maintain all OSHA compliance records.
- Manage workers comp, vehicle claims, return to work status.
Local Candidates only.
Position can be located in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, or Phoenix
Please send resume as a word doc attachment to:
Please include your salary expectations.