Regional Business Development Manager
Job Description ID 27790
Sorry, VISA / sponsorship not available
Can be based anywhere in New England with Sales responsibility covering all of the New England States.
- Minimum three years successful sales experience in a multi-faceted technical environment – selling technology solutions which drive revenue, service and compliance for banks and credit unions.
- You are comfortable in managing the process of selling complex / SAAS / Digital solutions to banks and credit unions.
- You are a Sales closer – and will work at achieving quarterly quotas
- Your work history demonstrates a track record of exceeding sales targets
- Proficiency with corporate productivity and technology-based sales enablement tools
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- You must be comfortable with both virtual and in person sales, working with channel partners, prospecting, qualifying, and closing sales
- You have a Hunter personality
- Proficient presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- You will sell technology/software/ and consulting services specifically to Bank and Credit Union executives
- You will be assigned a geographic territory containing up to 300 financial institutions
- You will source new sales opportunities through outbound calling, channel partners, tradeshows, referrals, etc.
Flexible work hours
Base salary commensurate with experience plus bonus & commission.
Expected earnings of a Hunter at 100% of quota is app $300,000 plus.
Benefits to include car allowance.
Please send resume as a word doc attachment to:
Please include your salary expectations