Piping & Utilities Engineer
Job Description ID 27802
Sorry, VISA / sponsorship not available
No Remote or Hybrid
- BSME and active PE registration is required
- 15+ years of relevant design experience.
- Familiarity with jacketed piping, hot oil systems, and B31.3 code is desired.
- Experience with CAESAR II and AutoCAD is preferred.
- Professional presentation and communication skills, and the ability to develop client relationships.
- Comfortable leading teams in a multidiscipline design environment
- Prepare and manage design packages for industrial manufacturing clients.
- Requires expertise with industrial process piping systems, to include studies, calculations, stress analysis, equipment specs, and subcontractor bid reviews.
- Support construction and field operations as required
Company paid nationwide relocation
Please send resume as a word doc attachment to:
Please include your salary expectations.
Other Engineering openings in Greenville, SC for:
Design Engineer – Automotive
Civil Site Design Engineer
Automotive Product Design Engineer
Manufacturing Engineer – Automotive