Metal Buyer-Inventory Specialist
Job Description ID 27718
Sorry, VISA / sponsorship not available
- Associates Degree required – Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Minimum 2 years purchasing experience within manufacturing – with a preference to metals.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Inventory Control to include managing inventory accuracy and cycle count.
- Strong ERP and Microsoft Office background.
- Purchase – sheet metal and related products to support manufacturing
- Communicate with suppliers and internal operations in regard to price and availability of items
- Utilize master purchase list and requisitions
- Evaluate supplier performance
- Drive Cost control through inventory
- Manage inventory through cycle count
Local Candidates only
Please send resume as a word doc attachment to:
Please include your salary expectations.