Mechanical Engineer – Recent Graduate
Job Description ID 27762
Sorry, VISA / sponsorship not available
Client is looking for several Manufacturing Engineers who have experience in the automotive industry – entry level engineers as well as experienced engineers.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering required.
- Any internship experience in the automotive industry for any of the following is a plus:
- Development, installation, and maintenance of manufacturing equipment and processes
- PLC programming
- Lean Manufacturing background – JIS, OEE, line sequencing, KANBAN
- Strong Communication skills
- Strong trouble shooting skills
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office
- A technical expertise for solving multiple types of process issues and interface with the customer on all production issues – in support of plant improvement areas – downtime, defects, customer PPM.
Company Paid Rental Relocation
Please send resume as a word doc attachment to:
Please include your salary expectations.