Cherry Hill, NJ
Master Production Planner
Job Description ID 28041
Sorry, VISA / sponsorship not available
Full Time at Plant
- Minimum education requirement is an Associate degree – a four-year degree is preferred
- At least three years master production planning experience to drive material flow from receipt of raw goods to order fulfillment.
- An Industry background in paper, film silicone, resins, hot melt adhesives, plastics is a plus.
- Skilled in material part search dashboard, bill of materials, job order fulfillment, inventory management, reporting, fulfillment workbench, and material allocations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills
- Team player
- Good communicator
- Prepare and maintain production schedules including materials requirements, labor requirements, and delivery dates.
- Review each job and sales order for material requirements
- Generate raw material pick list for each shop floor order
- Review material pull daily
- Review of bill of materials for each job to ensure materials are transferred between plants and are accounted for
- Monitor and review inventory levels for potential shortages
- Trouble shoot production issues to include delays, quality, and equipment issues.
Local candidates – commuting distance to Levittown, PA
Salary plus great benefits.
Please send resume as a word doc attachment to:
Please include your salary expectations.