Manufacturing Engineer – Automotive
Job Description ID 27774
Sorry, VISA / sponsorship not available
No Remote or Hybrid
Required Education and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of three years Manufacturing Engineering Experience
- Engineering leadership in an automotive setting preferred
- Experience with ISO or QS systems
- Project management experience
- Development of SOPs, Control Plans and other documentation associated with TS16949 compliance.
- Development of new product manufacturing and equipment specifications, processes, and hardware.
- Performance of cost justifications for new products.
- Work with other engineers and technicians through successful launch of new products.
- Provide technical leadership for assigned product lines.
- Provide troubleshooting for quality and process improvement activities.
- Process improvements in the form of scrap/waste reduction
Company paid nationwide relocation
Please send resume as a word doc attachment to:
Please include your salary expectations.
Other Engineering openings in Greenville, SC for:
Civil Site Design Engineer
Piping & Utility Engineer
Design Engineer – Automotive
Automotive Product Design Engineer