Manager Industrial Engineering
Job Description ID 27829
Sorry, VISA / sponsorship not available
No Remote or Hybrid – 50 Percent travel
Required Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Minimum of five years Industrial Engineering Experience supporting distribution centers
- Developed Engineered Labor Standards
- Engineering Leadership experience, as you will be able to hire your Industrial Engineering TEAM over the next 2 years.
- Omni Channel experience a plus
- Experience using AutoCAD for warehouse design required
- WMS and LMS experience, start up a plus
- Six Sigma certified or willing to be certified.
- Create floor level metrics to monitor schedule progress, and help identify risk areas
- Optimize sequence of operations and workflow
- Develop work standards for DC
- Lead problem solving and root cause analysis to improve KPI’s
- Involvement in fulfillment optimization efforts
- Review and analysis of bottlenecks, non-value tasks, productivity improvements
- Identify new equipment needs and process specification implementation into production.
You will work at a DC – expected travel to other DC’s up to 50%.
Company paid nationwide relocation
Please send resume as a word doc attachment to:
Please include your salary expectations.