Manager Corporate Supply Chain
Job Description ID 27733
Sorry, VISA / sponsorship not available
- Degree preferred
- At least ten years management experience – five of which must be as a Supply Chain Manager.
- Industry background required – manufacturing/distributor of plastic and paper products.
- Software requirement is EPICOR.
- Experience working in an ISO 9000 environment
- Supervision of warehouse operations, production control, and purchasing
- Position is both hands on and strategic supervising 5 direct reports in supply chain, logistics and operations.
- Oversee the entire end to end supply chain strategy to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Develop strong vendor and distributor relations.
- Negotiate prices and price discounts
- As a member of the senior management team – build a culture of continuous improvement by collaborating with Sales, Operations, and Customer Service.
- Develop KPI’s
- Control physical inventory and manage perpetual inventory levels
- Procure and coordinate receipt of all new product and manufacturing trial materials.
- Supervise warehouse operations, production control and purchasing
- Purchase resin, packaging, paper, etc.
Excellent six figure salary plus bonus
Nationwide company paid lump sum relocation
Please send resume as a word doc attachment to:
Please include your salary expectations.
Blurb = Corporate SC Manager needed from Packaging / Plastics / Paper industry