Job Description ID 27693
Sorry, VISA / sponsorship not available
Multiple openings for different experience levels for Maintenance Engineers with a minimum of 2 years experience .
- Bachelor’s degree required in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 2 years’ experience in the Chemical /Petrochemical industry
- At least 2 years experience in Plant Maintenance and or Reliability Engineering
Green Belt Certification a plus
You will work in the field with operating employees, production engineers and manufacturing team members to ensure a safe and profitable operation of plant manufacutring.
- Experience using drafing and design software
- Experience with Root Cause Failure Analysis- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Knowlege of mechnical machine repair techniques and performance assessment
- Experience through work and /or education in materials, mechanics, fluid flow, dynamics, heat transfer
- Hands on experience using SAP
Lump Sum Company Paid Relocation to Ashland Virginia Area
Base salary commensurate with experience – great benefits.
Please send resume as a word doc attachment to:
Please include your salary expectations.