Logistics and Customer Service Coordinator
Job Description ID 27710
Sorry, VISA / sponsorship not available
Monday – Friday Office Hours 8am to 5pm
- An Associate degree required – a Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least two years of Customer Service and Logistics experience to include data entry, quotes, purchase orders, planning and forecasting, pricing
- Familiar with cloud-based ERP systems
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite products especially Word
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Customer Service Email interface
- Handle the entire order fulfillment process.
- Hours 8am-5pm Monday through Friday – position becomes Hybrid – if interested in 3rd month.
Excellent base salary and benefits
Local candidates only
Please send resume as a word doc attachment to:
Please include your salary expectations.