Healthcare Sales Executive
Job Description ID 28045
Sorry, VISA / sponsorship not available
Remote – 5-day local sales territory travel
- A four-year degree or education beyond high school preferred
- A minimum of 3 years outside sales experience calling on hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, long term care facilities, and hospice facilities.
- Candidates must live within 60 miles of posted city which becomes most of their sales territory
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- A “hunter-like” sales personality – persistent in finding new business and growing existing business
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quota
- Proficient in CRM – and Microsoft Office Suite
- Able and willing to travel 5 days a week throughout assigned territory.
- You will have direct face to face contact with hospitals, and skilled nursing facilities in your territory to include patients being discharged from these facilities.
- You help find the right community or in home care agency as patients transition out of a hospital or skilled nursing facility
- Building relationships with healthcare professionals
- Assist families with their care options to find the right senior living solution.
- Generate qualified patient referrals
- Grow your book of accountants
- Follow up on referral sources and discharge outcomes to include networking, cold calls, and service presentation
- Five days a week travel – field time includes: scheduled presentations at accounts, calls, impromptu drop-ins to meet with case managers, discharge planners, doctors, and patients being discharged.
Base salary and uncapped commission.
(Company laptop and cell phone, mileage reimbursed)
Candidate must live within 60 miles of posted city.
Please send resume as a word doc attachment to:
Please include your salary expectations.