Global Head of Supply Chain
Job Description ID 27869
Sorry, VISA / sponsorship not available
Twenty Percent Travel to Europe – Must relocate to the Allentown, PA area.
Company is small and growing through acquisition
- A four-year degree required – preferred in Engineering
- A Lean Six Sigma Certification is a plus
- A minimum of ten years global, international supply change management experience which includes supporting multiple Manufacturing plants
- At least five years’ experience with Global Sourcing Strategy into new regions and countries.
- Industry background: you should come from a heavy equipment manufacturer, and a small to medium size firm
- Must be both strategic and tactical in supply chain operations, and at times be hands on
- Required experience must include Procurement, Logistics, and Planning.
- Your previous business success includes driving expansion, and improvement of the business while leading and developing your supply chain team.
- Leadership of supply chain team – in a heavy equipment, manufacturing industry.
- Report directly to COO
- Position is both strategic and tactical – using your engineering background you identify weaknesses, ensure processes are in place to effect change, and drive Lean and Operations Excellence.
- Oversight of strategic planning, execution of all external product spend, and develop a global sourcing strategy in support of new manufacturing and distribution sites.
Company Paid Relocation – six figure salary plus bonus.
Please send resume as a word doc attachment to:
Please include your salary expectations.