Global Head of Supply Chain
Job Description ID 28008
Sorry, VISA / sponsorship not available
Twenty-five percent travel to Europe and two locations in the U.S.
Must relocate to the Allentown, PA area.
Company is small and growing through acquisition
A four-year degree required – preferred in Engineering
- A Lean Six Sigma Certification is a plus
- A minimum of ten years global, international supply chain management experience which includes supporting multiple Manufacturing plants
- At least five years’ experience with Global Sourcing Strategy into new regions and countries.
- Industry background: you should come from a heavy equipment manufacturer, and a small to medium size firm
- Experience in made to order equipment OR machinery assembly operations is required
- Must be both strategic and tactical in supply chain operations, and at times be hands on
- Required experience must include Procurement, Logistics, and Planning.
- Your previous business success includes driving expansion, and improvement of the business while leading and developing your supply chain team.
This role provides oversight for supply planning of all projects, conducts ongoing evaluation of operational systems and processes to maximize effectiveness, and manages and end-to-end view of operations to help increase margins through operational excellence without compromising customer or consumer satisfaction.
- Oversee strategic planning and execution of all external product spend and develop a global sourcing strategy – including launch of new manufacturing or distribution operations in new regions / countries.
- Drive improvements to the supply chain structure, interacting with Sales, Operations, and Engineering teams.
Company paid lump sum relocation
Six figure salary plus bonus.
Please send resume as a word doc attachment to:
Please include your salary expectations.