Job Description ID 27874
Sorry, VISA / sponsorship not available
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A minimum of ten years working for a medium to large size distribution center
- Management of at least 6 direct reports and 300 hourly employees
- You will provide strategic and tactical direction of operations
- Support both domestic and global distribution of product.
- Budgeting, Forecasting, and Planning
- Development of a business plan
- P&L, Budgeting
- Forecasting and Planning against business goals
- Continuous Improvement
- Safety Compliance
- Fleet Management
- WMS Software
- Management and accountability of multiple departments noted above
- Achieve Business Goals, Streamline Processes, and maximize operational performance for long term growth.
- Planning and scheduling of all distribution and fulfillment centers and their services: shipping, receiving, returns, damaged good, maintenance, admin activities
- Collaboratively work with DC management on long term planning for labor needs vis a vie sales forecasts
Company paid relocation – excellent salary and benefits.
Please send resume as a word doc attachment to:
Please include your salary expectations.