Civil Site Design Engineer
Job Description ID 27801
Sorry, VISA / sponsorship not available
No Remote or Hybrid
- A BS in Engineering
- PE registration
- 10 or more years of relevant work experience preparing site development plans and obtaining associated permitting for large manufacturing, institutional, and/or commercial facilities.
- Proficiency with using AutoCAD Civil 3D is required.
- Ability to work closely with other engineering disciplines and construction professionals is essential. (This role requires professional communication and client relations skills.)
- Produce site design plans for industrial & commercial capital projects. T
- Work in an integrated design & construction environment with senior engineers, designers, and builders.
- Be involved in all phases of the project and be responsible for design of site plans, grading, storm drainage and storm water management, utilities, and permitting.
Company paid nationwide relocation
Please send resume as a word doc attachment to:
Please include your salary expectations.
Other Engineering openings in Greenville, SC for:
Design Engineer – Automotive
Piping & Utility Engineer
Automotive Product Design Engineer
Manufacturing Engineer – Automotive