Capital Equipment Procurement Manager
Job Description ID 27997
Sorry, VISA / sponsorship not available
– Hybrid – in office 2 days each week
The client has 4 Openings which are in:
Chicago, IL area, Decatur, IL, Knoxville, TN, and Lafayette, IN
You must live near or be willing to relocate to one of these locations
– and be willing to travel 35%
- Four-year degree required – SCMP or CPSM a plus.
- A minimum of ten years’ experience in strategic sourcing/capital procurement
- Experience with TCO, ROI, Should Cost
- Expertise in Capital Equipment and managing a spend over $100 million
- Understanding of total systems cost concepts
- Proficiency in SAP
- Able to read engineering prints
- Understanding of Engineering Procurement Construction Installation
- You develop and execute sourcing and procurement strategies for capital equipment
- You are the point of contact between vendors and the plant to bring an understanding of the technical scope of work to execute the capital projects
- You are the Category Manager for Capital Equipment and Services ensuring: the best value, that timetables are met, and to improve quality and service at the plants
- You will be working with plant operations, engineering, and senior management on capital requirements and business priorities
- Manage RFI/RFQ negotiations for all Capital projects – end to end
- Manage contracts and suppliers for Capital Equipment and Services
- You are the liaison between stakeholders – suppliers – contractors – and sub-contractors.
Company paid nationwide relocation if not within commuting distance
Excellent compensation and benefits.
Please send resume as a word doc attachment to:
Please include your salary expectations.