Auburn Hills, MI
Buyer – Automotive
Job Description ID 27825
Sorry, VISA / sponsorship not available
No Remote or Hybrid
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- At least 3 years of Automotive Manufacturing Tier One purchasing experience
- Ability to read blueprints
- Exposure to Lean activities
- Strong analytical skills
- Problem solver
- Project Management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Take a lead role in purchasing components and materials
- Working with the Engineering dept – assist them in obtaining cost, and selecting suppliers for their new design concepts
- Conduct supplier evaluations
- Track and report on savings
- Work with Commodity buyers to leverage best cost
- Ensure supplier quotation meet commercial, technical and quality requirements
Excellent salary commensurate with experience.
Company paid lump sum relocation.
Please send resume as a word doc attachment to:
Please include your salary expectations.