Business Analyst – Supply Chain
Job Description ID 27661
Sorry, VISA / sponsorship not available
Our client is building out its Global Supply Chain team, so if you are commuting distance, or would be a rental move (company paid), please send us your resume even if this position is not an exact fit and you work in Supply Chain.
- A four-year degree required
- A minimum of three years in supply chain systems, such as, procurement, category management, costing models, or commodity pricing using SAP or other ERP software
- A strong background in data metrics analytics
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Experience with Source-to-pay or other E-sourcing tools is a plus
- Implementing new systems and processes
- Pricing through data metrics
- Benchmarking market trends
- Finding bottlenecks and solutions in the supply chain
- Be a liaison between Supply Chain and Information Technology regarding how data will be reported to management
- Create new tools to calculate, forecast, and track data
Company Paid Lump Sum Relocation
Please send resume as a word doc attachment to:
Please include your salary expectations.