Biz Development – Dispensing Technology
Job Description ID 27880
Position is work from a home office which must be around the Detroit area with expected travel of 50%.
Sorry, VISA / sponsorship not available
- A minimum of five years’ technical business development experience with automotive customers in the Detroit MI area specifically Tier 1,2,3 component manufacturers as well as integration companies and material manufactures.
- Previous experience must include automation dispensing technology (not components), Robotics, Automation, Conveyors, Plastic injection molding, etc., These are several of the commodities and processes that we are looking for experience in.
- You have worked in the Detroit Territory for at least 5 years selling dispensing technologies or robot technology – and have a network of contacts in the industry that will help grow our client’s business.
- Solid experience with the lifecycle of the RFQ process
- Thorough knowledge and expertise of progressive cavity pumps and systems
- Business Development with Automotive customers, Tier 1,2,3 component manufacturers, integration companies, and material manufacturers in the Detroit area.
- Ability to market and sell company products in a wide range of applications in defined industries.
- Provide excellent customer service to all clients in all phases of the sales process and after the sales cycle
- Customers visits – developing and growing accounts – to ensure further market growth and profitability.
- Sales reporting throughout the CRM systems
- Sales forecasting and quotes
Company car or mileage
Six figure base salary plus commission
Please send resume as a word doc attachment to:
Please include your salary expectations.