East Brunswick, NJ
Job Description ID 27987
Sorry, VISA / sponsorship not available – Hybrid [CPA Firm]
- Required a four-year accounting degree
- A minimum of 2 years recent work experience as an Auditor for a public accounting firm with some supervisory experience
- If no current CPA license must be working to obtain one.
- Proficiency in Excel
- Experience working with multiple types of industries
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Integrity with an ability to handle confidential information.
- Very strong personable, communication skills.
- Assist in areas of audit, accounting and assurance and other services to clients
- Oversee Staff Accountants
- Work on complex accounting issues
- Run multiple engagements while supervising staff
Local Candidates only.
Please send resume as a word doc attachment to:
Please include your salary expectations.